We are the Champions...
We have supplied our Merchandising Partnership™ to the following UEFA Championship Finals:
UEFA Super Cup Final
UEFA Champions League Final
UEFA Europa League FinaL
As part of The Business Incentives Group Limited, Promotional Warehouse have supplied merchandise services to UEFA since 2002. We are proud to have been the exclusive ‘Official Merchandise’ vending provider to UEFA’s three prestigious finals, including the world’s biggest club football match, The Champions League Final. We have had some amazing adventures over the years including, driving our fleet of mobile trailers from the heart of Glasgow to downtown Bucharest, Romania, in doing so, our fleet safely traversed the great Hungarian plains.
The things we’ll do to sell a T-shirt.
And that's not all...
We are one of Europe’s pre-eminent event merchandising companies with a global portfolio. Over a 20+ year period we have regularly provided our service to some of the worlds most prestigious events including: the Commonwealth Games, the NFL World Bowl, the FIFA Confederations Cup and the Special Olympics.
Introducing the Merchandise Partnership®
A revolutionary approach to risk free Event Merchandising
The Merchandise Partnership® Explained
The Merchandise Partnership is a licensing-based partnership with a minimum licensing period of three years. We offer our partners our long-term experience and our proven services to manage on our joint behalf’s, all merchandise sales opportunities through both event and online channels. We also look to be introduced to event partners and officiating bodies, such as the council or authority holding the event, in order to network and propose our partnership services. If accepted by reputation or tender, we ensure a high level of service is provided, merchandising sales are maximised and an agreed percentage of the profit assigned to the partner.
Our clients, at no cost, or risk, can engage in new and income-centric merchandise channels. We manage and activate the entire operation and communicate with our partner at every step of the process. We build and maintain industry relationships that thrive on developing additional revenue streams, all managed by BiG and their expert staff.
Why leave it to others to generate substantial income from you events and client relationships.
How does it work?
Simply put, we target prospective partners where we see an opportunity to introduce then construct, a win-win collaboration.
Our prospective partner has access to repeated official merchandise sales opportunities. We are an award winning, specialist merchandise contractor, we have relevant experience and enjoy a stellar reputation.
We provide our services to partners across Europe from our Glasgow base: Marketing, Graphic Design, Ecommerce Webstore design and hosting, Digital Print, Embroidery, Screen printing, Retail Merchandise Units, Pop-Up Shops, Logistics, Postal services, Storage, and Fulfilment.
We believe we have, in-house, All the services required to professionally maximizes any merchandising opportunity
The 10 Point Guarantee
Central to the success of the relationship is our ’10 Point Guarantee’. It unequivocally confirms that the BiGroup are confident enough of the future outcome, that it is willing to underwrite the entire programme from the outcome. As a specialist contractor, we need to find longer term merchandising opportunities and when we do, we need to show that we will underwrite the entire programme thereby mitigating any financial or otherwise risk to our potential partner.
- NO FINANCIAL INPUT WHATSOEVER, is required, at any time, throughout the duration of the partnership.
- ALL RISKS, Risk Assessments and Methodology Statements, are assumed by the Business Incentives Group.
- All necessary insurances will be in place in advance of trading and upheld throughout the duration of the partnership.
- A percentage of all nett sales is directed to our partner, this includes: Event merchandise, online sales and any sales arising from third-party introductions.
- A comprehensive reconciliation document, recording all sales activity is issued quarterly, royalties due are paid 30 days after.
- Our ‘Award Winning’ services, including: Design, Event Merchandise, E-Commerce, Distribution and Fulfilment form part of our standard operating procedure.
- A themed, bespoke, well designed webstore will be designed and in operation throughout the relationship.
- All resultant IPR in relation to designs created and used, will be assigned to Sail Training International.
- On-going Official Merchandising ranges includes: Design, Production, Event Vending, Online Seasonal Campaigns, Ongoing
- Personalisation. Without exception, no product will be made available for sale without partner sign-off.
Here is where we are particularly strong.
Over the years, Promotional Warehouse have demonstrated on many occasions, our knowledge and experience of event retailing.
On Site Sales
The on site sales operation is an amalgamation of complex products and services whose single objective is to maximise the merchandising revenue opportunity at major events.
The services breakdown is extensive however we include below the top 10:
- Pre Event Planning
- Stock Forecasting
- Site Surveys
- Site Negotiation
- Logistics & Equipment (branded mobile retail trailers)
- Staffing & Accreditation
- Match/Event Day Operations
- Break Down
- Banking & Reconciliation
Consumers expect high quality products delivered speedily, courteously and efficiently. Venue managers expect services that meet the needs of their visitors, whilst maximising their own commercial opportunity.
- Experienced management and sales staff
- Temporary concession stands (internal/external)
- Provision of card payment terminals
- Customer relationship management
- Point of sale
- Business intelligence and reporting
- Full inventory management
- Graphical and visual statistics on sales
- Report generation (reports customised to client needs)
Pop Up Stores
Where necessary we can implement and manage a retail pop up store campaign.
During the Scottish Poppy Appeal we operate 25+ stores within prime retail locations across Scotland.
Our Mobile Retail Units
Event Retail Units
Wherever the venue we will deliver and collect. Our trailers are custom built to suit their purpose and are extremely spacious, practical and simple to commission. Once in situ they can be operational within minutes.
Whatever the requirement we have a mobile solution to suit.
Our quotation process is simple and includes:
- Daily Hire Charge
- Delivery & Collection (self-drive available)
- On Site Set-Up
Branded Retail Units
We can brand the trailers with bespoke signage ranging from single colour to all over, full colour vinyl.
- Base Boards
- Side Panels
- Full Wrap Vinyl
Price on Request
Our trailers have many applications with the most popular being: Information Points, Merchandising Units, Mobile Box Offices, Ticket Sales and VIP Collection Units