Take your branding to the next level with this final step to add prestige and value to your promotional or retail product. Reflect your brand identity rather than that of the manufacturer. Our services include relabelling, inner neck printing, hem labels and patches.
Use garment finishing for:
- Retail Products
- Promotional clothing for events, tradeshows and exhibitions
- Adding value to products you are selling
- Establishing high brand value and attention to detail
Here are a few terms you will hear when discussing garment finishing.
- Cut & Sew
- Existing label is cut out and a bespoke label is sewn in its place.
- Unpick & Sew
- The existing label is carefully unpicked and a bespoke label and size loop sewn in its place
- Hem Labels
- Label sewn around bottom hem, sleeve hem or cuff, or the edge of a hood.
- Inner Neck Print
- Ideal for T-Shirts. The label is removed and branding and size information is screen printed directly onto the back inner neck.
- A woven or leather patch or badge which can be sewn on to a garment in a variety of positions from front or back hems, back of neck or sleeves
We can package your product in a variety of ways to increase brand experience and identity for your company or products. Options include printed swing tickets, folding and poly bagging, and custom packaging.
- Folding and poly bagging
- Header and backing cards.
- Full colour swing tickets printed on one or both sides
- Printed boxes, sleeves or pillow boxes
- Printed cigar bands