Embroidery provides an intricacy and subtlety that is not always available with a printed finish. This means a highly professional, detailed finish.
At Promotional Warehouse, we utilise computerized machine embroidery - this means that we re-create your design in a format the machine can understand, and it does the stitching automatically. This provides an incredibly intricate finish that is true to the original.
Use Embroidery For:
- Hard-wearing Workwear
- Staff Uniforms
- School Uniforms and Sportswear
- Sports or Casual Wear for Teams & Clubs
Content to be added
Here are a few terms you will come across when discussing embroidery.
- This is the set-up cost of altering the design for embroidery - translating an image (your logo) into blueprints that the embroidery machine understands
- All embroidery is measured in stitches - literally the required number of stitches the machine has to make. The more complex a logo, the more stitches it requires.
- This is the standard positioning for most embroidered clothing - the front of the garment on the upper-left of the chest.